We would like to update our customers that all TBP2 staff are to be working from home for the foreseeable future.
This is purely a preventive measure.
All staff will be contactable either via email or their personal mobile phones and our main reception number will also be re-routed and answered.
During this time, we will work hard and continue to provide all of our customers with the professional and speedy advice which we are very proud to offer.
All the team at TBP2 (Inbucon and Meis)
- This site is operated by TBP2 Ltd (Meis) 3000 Hillswood Drive, Hillswood Business Park, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS. MEIS is a trading brand.
- Collection of personal information
- We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Privacy statement.
- Except as described in this policy, Meis will not share the personal information you provide to Meis with non-Meis third parties without your permission, unless to:
- respond to duly authorised information requests of police and governmental authorities;
- comply with any law, regulation, court order or other legal requirement;
- help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of Meis or its subsidiaries; or
- protect the personal safety of Meis employees and third parties on Meis property.
- Information we collect from your computer
- In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect information during your visit which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools.
- These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at our website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with this website).
- An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers use IP addresses to communicate on the Internet, allowing users to browse and shop.
- This information is collected for statistical purposes.
- Access to and accuracy of your information
- Meis strives to keep your personal information accurately and safely recorded.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
- To view and change the personal information you can return to the Web page as an existing user and update your information or contact Meis on 0208 332 7171.
- Keeping your personal information secure
- Meis strives to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of data, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information.
- Meis uses appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- Changes to this statement
- If we change our privacy statement, we will post the revised statement here, with an updated revision date.
- If we make significant changes to our statement , we may also notify you by other means, such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page but we are not obliged to do so. it is your responsibility to ensure that you are happy with the policy and agree to its terms.